Monday, April 5, 2010

Critique: Breaking for spring

So, my spring break wasn't exactly what you'd call fun, exciting and amazing. I made the best out of it though, and I got to spend a lot of time with my mom, who I had not seen in a long time. I got my wisdom teeth out the Monday of break and was completely out of it for several days. I still kind of am, but that's another story. My photos represent either what I was feeling or what I was doing on the days I got to spend lounging (on massive pain killers) around my house in St. Louis. By day six, I got a little artistic, but overall the photos can explain most of that. The slideshow is kind of small on this blog setting, but you can view the album here. Enjoy!



Also over break (when I wasn't ridiculously drugged up, just when i was kind of drugged up), I looked for some "found typography" in the real world. I made two versions of the photo compositions I made. one is kind of an Andy Warhol-esque image assigning a color to each photo of a letter. The other version is of the unedited photos. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment