Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Response: Web site craziness

Like most of everyone else, I have dived head first into the world of coding. I decided to write most of the code for my site so I know how it works. I am also trying to finish it as fast as possible because I want to start sending the address with job applications. I decided to go with a kind of standard approach to the layout, but still with some creative flair. The framework and resume will be in HTML, but the way I am displaying my work will be with Flash. I know it might be out of date in a couple years, but for now, it is what I want to work with. (And it is the program I know best as far as interactivity goes.) I am super excited to see everyone else's sites too. I know they will all be amazing! Below is a screen shot of what I have been working on. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I love this! It looks like it will be really easy to navigate and the dots give the gray background just the right amount of "oomph."

    That's my technical term for the day. Now back to Meredith and webby design!

    ReplyDelete