Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Days 15 & 16 — If only I could call Paul Rudd on my phone...

Since I am so far behind on this blog challenge thing, I have decided to combine days 15 and 16. Deal with it.


Day 15: Something you don't leave the house without


These days, it is definitely my HTC Hero phone. It is my link to all the people I love back in Missouri and wherever else they are. Plus, I have other cool things on the phone, too: Facebook, Twitter, games, music, Internets. I really feel disconnected without it, which is kind of sad to say about this society. It's a good thing that people can have information when they want it, but I think it's easy to develop a dependency on the technology.


Day 16: Your celebrity crush

NAME THAT MOVIE! Courtesy of Google images

I have been known to start sentences with, "If there was one man," and end them with, "it would be Paul Rudd." No, it doesn't make much sense, but it was funny at the time. I adore Paul Rudd, though. I think is comedy is brilliant and subtle, and I like that he seems like (and I have read that he is) a down-to-earth, nice guy. So, it's not really an "OMG he's so hot" kind of crush (I have Joshua Jackson for that), more of an "OMG this guy just made me pee my pants from laughing" kind of crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment