Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Quick and dirty website

This is my home page. You can find it at LyndseyNielsen.com.
A few months ago, I posted about how I was planning on creating a website for the upcoming SND conference. Well, the conference has come and gone, but I did still slap together something to display some of my design work. You can find it at LyndseyNielsen.com. Now, this is my no means the best portfolio website in the world, but I think it is a good display of how my design can translate onto the web. I am especially proud of the fact that I didn't go overboard with the code. It is really simple, and the only thing I borrowed from other sites was the code for the lightbox on my clips page. You can find the lightbox tutorial here.

I also crafted some coordinating business cards to hand out at the conference. I definitely didn't hand out as many as I should have, though. What do you think? What could I improve on? Feedback is more than welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment