Wednesday, January 27, 2010

You can't miss: This infographic resume


The Internet is a wonderful thing. It passes information rapidly and you never know what you are going to find ... like this infographic resume. I have no idea who Mike Anderson is, but I know he has a pretty sweet-looking resume. I don't know about you guys, but I stopped and took time to dissect every little part of this thing. While some elements seem a little pointless (for example, the 3-D images on his "Primary skill sets" chart), some add character to it. Look at the daily intake and output graph. It's just really fun. This graphic designer used what he is good at to sell himself in a unique way. I mean, even people that have no intention to hire him are spreading his resume across the Internet. It's got to be good then, right?

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I probably would have stayed away from the rainbow color effect and used a warm/cool palate or monochrome palate instead. But beyond this, I think the idea and the execution is fantastic!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete